Hit the open road and travel confidently with Gold Line, your access to Kettle Falls, Spokane and points in between!
Gold Line remains committed to providing you with excellent customer service from start to finish, including:
- Detailing Services – cleaning and sanitizing vehicles to the highest standards between each trip, paying close attention to high customer contact areas on each vehicle
- Contactless Travel – online booking, contactless check-in, boarding and disembarking
- Physical Distancing – until further notice, 40% of all seats on each vehicle will remain empty as well as the first row of seats behind the driver
Things you can do to increase your peace of mind during the ride:
- Wear a face covering – it is recommended, but not required. Drivers are required to wear a face covering during boarding and disembarking, but may choose whether or not to wear a mask while driving
- Follow physical distancing practices as much as possible. Avoid sitting closely to passengers not in your traveling party
- Wash your hands as much as possible
- Travel healthy. If you don’t feel 100%, please reschedule your trip to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you. Once you feel better, we’ll be happy to welcome you on board
If you have any questions or concerns about your travel, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (888) 739-5395. If necessary, please leave a voicemail and your call will be returned at the earliest convenience.
Also, we understand the serious concerns related to COVID-19 and encourage you to visit the Center for Disease Control website for more information to help make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Thank you for riding Gold Line! We’re excited to drive for you so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! MAKE A RESERVATION